Re: [AMBER] RV: segmentation fault when running parmchk

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:59:33 +0000

I do not know why parmchk segfaults. parmchk2 seems to hang when
generating the dihedrals.

The more obvious question would be why you want to deal with this
rather huge molecule in this way. As far as I can see your molecule is
built from about 20 identical residues. It would seems more sensible to
me to use a residue based approach for this.