Re: [AMBER] Help creating custom monosaccharide unit in Glycam

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:42:38 -0300

Hi Lachele,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, I’m aware of the uppercase-lowercase atom types, and those are the ones I’m trying to use. I have identified most of the atom types. However, some types are still not clear to me. (Do you know of any source that describes the available atom types in detail?)

As for the GLYCAM-web files, I just noticed that I was looking at atom names instead of types. I just located the atom types in the generated prmtop file. Sorry!

Thank you very much,
Gustavo Seabra