Re: [AMBER] pbsa

From: zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:44:13 +0000 (UTC)

 Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran

     On Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:18 PM, zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com> wrote:

 I have one complex with two ligand and a receptor,after running MD and then MMPBSA.py as follow: MMPBSA.py -O -i pbsa.in -o result.dat -sp complex.prmtop -cp free complex.prmtop -lp ligand.prmtop -rp receptor.prmtop -y *.mdcrd I got this error:  PrmtopError: Complex natom != receptor natom + ligand natom Exiting. All files have been retained. I have one prmtop.file for both ligand as input of ligand  Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran

     On Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:07 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:

 On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 12:31 AM, zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dear amber users In my case, there are two similar ligand and a
> receptor.How could I obtain binding free energy between them with
> MMPBSA.py?Is there any option ?

​Yes.  Run MD simulations for both bound complexes and then run MMPBSA.py
on the result.

For more information, consult the tutorials at http://ambermd.org/tutorials

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University