[AMBER] Error: Restart File Corrupted

From: Edward Kalkreuter <rekalkre.ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:03:10 -0500

Hi,

I am running a simulation with Sander on Amber 14, and everything was
working fine until I tried to go from 60ns to 65ns. When I tried to proceed
from 65ns to 70ns, I received a message on the output file that said:

I could not understand line 25860
-49.2682148 -462.2942377 -327.7409275

I realize that this is an error in the previous restart file, but I am not
sure how I can fix this. I read through the Amber 14 forums and could not
understand how to fix this even though I know I'm not the first one to get
this type of error. I'm relatively new, so I'm hoping this is a simple fix.

Thank you

--
Edward Kalkreuter
PhD Candidate, Williams Lab