Re: [AMBER] Fwd: MMPBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:03:22 -0500

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:59 AM, a.mohseni <a.mohseni.modares.ac.ir> wrote:

> [...]

​The tutorial is out of date. The "ECAVITY" term is now called "ENPOLAR".
In particular, if you want results closer to what you find in the tutorial,
I believe you need to set "inp=1" in the &pb section of the input file.
(That will also get rid of the EDISPER term that does not occur in the
tutorial).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University