Re: [AMBER] Assignment of charges for Guanidine

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 19:03:16 -0500

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Ibrahim Said <saidibrahim569.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please, I am trying to add the unit contains guanidine to the unit contains
> my protein but I got
> add: Argument #2 is type Unit must be of type: [molecule residue atom]
> usage: add <unit/residue/atom> <unit/residue/atom>
> Please, What is going wrong?

Whatever string you specified for the second argument is not a unit -- it
is simply a string. Either your second argument was a typo, there was an
error creating the unit you're trying to add, you're using the wrong name,
or you're not sourcing the appropriate library. You haven't given enough
information to distinguish between any of those (and more) causes.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher