[AMBER] Error while running antechamber and tleap for silver salt of carboxylic acid

From: Shreeramesh <shreeramesh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 03:06:06 -0800

Dear All,

I want to run an antechamber, and tleap for a ligand (it is a silver salt
of carboxylic acid). Further, I want to simulate the single ligand in AMBER

Can you please guide me for setting up the charge and force field in
antechamber and tleap for the ligand of silver salt of carboxylic acid

When I ran an antechamber, using the following command;

  ~/amber12/bin/antechamber -i lig.mol2 -fi mol2 -o LIG.mol2 -fo mol2 -j 4
-at gaff -c AM1-BCC -nc 0
 I am getting the following message,

For atom[24]:Ag24, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom
are frozen

For atom[31]:Ag31, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom
are frozen

For atom[51]:Ag51, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom
are frozen

For atom[61]:Ag61, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this atom
are frozen

When I ran a tleap using the following command;

  ~/amber14/bin/tleap -s -f tleap.all

the script for tleap as follows:

source leaprc.ff12SB

source leaprc.gaff

LIG = loadmol2 LIG.mol2

saveAmberParm LIG LIG.top LIG.crd

loadamberparams LIG.frcmod

check LIG

set default PBRadii mbondi2

saveAmberParm LIG LIG.top LIG.crd

charge LIG

addIons2 LIG Na+ 0

solvateBox LIG TIP3PBOX 10.0

saveAmberParm LIG LIG_solvated.top LIG_solvated.crd

savepdb LIG LIG_solvated.pdb

quit

I am getting the following error message

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
For atom: .R<UNK 1>.A<Ag24 24> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
type: Ag
For atom: .R<UNK 1>.A<Ag31 31> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
type: Ag
For atom: .R<UNK 1>.A<Ag51 51> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
type: Ag
For atom: .R<UNK 1>.A<Ag61 61> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
type: Ag
Parameter file was not saved.

Please kindly help me to solve those above mentioned errors.

Thanks & regards

*Dr. Ramesh M*
Email: shreeramesh.gmail.com
Mobile: 91 + (0) 9646469938 27+ (0) 844556164