Re: [AMBER] no parameter for nicotine

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:41:27 +0530

you can generate parameters for nicotine using antechamber which will
create ".frcmod" file (force field modification file) and a .prepin file or
you can make a library file using these. Then you can easily save the
parameters. Make sure that valency is satisfied for nicotine before
starting antechamber. There is a very good tutorial for antechamber.