Re: [AMBER] Issue during mmgbsa decomposition

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 21:38:31 +0100

Hi Kenneth,

thanks again for suggestions! Also I'd be very thankful for any
contributions in the adjacent mmgbsa decomposition topic where I asked
about possible algorithm for the analysis and ranking of several
decomposition output to rank residues for each system according to the
decomposition total score. Here the idea that I define some threshold and
scan all strings (Residues) from the final_decompos_output.dat file. So If
residue has total score (in fact I don't know here what value should I take
into account assuming that I make my output using verbose=0 option) higher
than this threshold - I copy the string to some new txt file called
decompose_top.txt. Eventually I repeat this in loop for each of my
output.dat files obtaining equal number of new output files for the same
systems with 10-15 top residues-contributors. Does this approach is good in
general or there are better alternatives to rank decomposition outputs?

James