[AMBER] can not be a parameter fitting

From: Takuya Uto <t.uto.cc.miyazaki-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:54:36 +0900

Dear Sir

As shown in the tutorial A23,
I tried the fitting of force field parameters for small molecule that is
different from the tutorial.
Currently , about 1- phenyl ethyl alcohol as a model molecule ,
I have tried the fitting parameters of CA -CA -CT -OH, CA- CT- OH- HO.

I can not determine reasonable parameters are also doing many times.
(Compared with the QM calculation , it does not reproduce the PES.)

Although I tried to various verification ,
Especially at the stage of the "Derive K",
I noticed that the R ^ 2 value is extremely bad . (R ^ 2 = 0.13)
For methoxybenzene is more simple molecules , I was tried to parameters
fitting tee group of CA-CA-OS-CT, was going on is still the same thing .

I had continued parameter fitting , but eventually R ^ 2 value was 0.95 or
more , as compared to the PES of the QM calculations gave very unreasonable
results .

I am very confusing. Please help me.

Thank you

Regards.