Re: [AMBER] AMBER 14 DPFP single energy calculations inconsistent

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:34:16 -0500

Hi Ilyas,
Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say "new frcmod /lib"
files? Also the selection of intrinsic Born radii may matter, as well as
the specific igb value (GB model). Are there specific sets of frcmod/atom
type that don't mix well with particular intrinsic radii set and specific
gb model?
Thanks
Carlos