Re: [AMBER] FATAL: Atom .R<RU5 13>.A<P 29> does not have a type.

From: Mahad Gatti Iou <mahaddino.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:33:03 +0100

Thanks a lot.

I was able to obtain the .prmtop and .inpcrd finally.
So, I presume that deleting this line avoids to have a U5 residue as a 5'
terminal and a U3 residue as a 3' terminal, any other atom is accepted as
terminal right?
If that so does this makes sense? For the purpose of simulating RNA, it is
necessary to leave the terminal to achieve better results or even like this
is still acceptable?

Regards

Mahad