Re: [AMBER] shell scripting within cpptraj input files

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:18:41 -0700

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:21 AM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder to ask whether it will possible to add simple shell scripting
> patterns within the cpptraj input files: for instance to define some simple
> variables or to add for and whole looping (what are especially would be
> useful if I try to proceed big number of trajectories).

In an ideal world where I have unlimited time/funding I would love to
add something like this. Unfortunately I don't see it happening in the
near future (at least I'm not going to promise it).

You can add multiple trajectories via 'trajin' using wildcard
characters ('*', '?'), e.g.

parm myparm.parm7
trajin traj.*.nc

Hope this is helpful,