Re: [AMBER] AMBER 14 DPFP single energy calculations inconsistent

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:54:32 -0800

Hi Rosemary,

Okay, this definitely looks like a bug - although a weird one. Can you send me the input files you used for the EGB energies you list below (the structure with a low RMS force?) and I'll test this.

One quick question - does this only happen with GB simulations - or have you seen such behavior with PME simulations as well?

All the best
Ross