Re: [AMBER] FW: FW: FW: FW: FW: clustering problem in ambertool14

From: Mahendra B Thapa <thapamb.mail.uc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:42:41 -0500

Dear Dr. Daniel

"loadcrd" worked nicely with small data set that you suggested in the last
email. But, the process (i.e., cpptraj.OMP) killed without any error
message for very large data set (250000 frames which occupied 144 GB space
and each frame was without water molecules) in dual core machine with
nvidia graphics.The message seen for these large frames was as

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V14.22 OpenMP
    ___ ___ ___ ___
     | \/ | \/ | \/ |
    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_
    Reading test.top' as Amber Topology
INPUT: Reading Input from file input_for_clustering_by_cpptraj
  [loadcrd test_250000frames.pdb MYTRAJ]
    Reading 'test_250000frames.pdb' as PDB
-----trajectory 'test_250000frames .pdb (1-250000, 1) -----
 0% 10% 20% Killed