Re: [AMBER] AMBER 14 DPFP single energy calculations inconsistent

From: R.G. Mantell <rgm38.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:34:13 +0000

I'm not doing a full minimisation. I am using imin = 1, maxcyc = 0, ncyc
   = 0, so would hope to get the same energy if I ran this same
calculation using DPFP several times. Running five times I get: EGB
=-119080.5069, EGB = -119072.8449, EGB = -119079.8208, EGB =
-119076.1230, EGB = -119073.7929
If I do this same test with another system, I get the same EGB energy
every time.

Thanks,

Rosie