Re: [AMBER] Periodic image of iwrapped structure

From: Hadeer ELHabashy <hadeer.elhabashi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 00:46:12 +0200

Is it correct to extract a pdb file from a restart file edited by ccptraj
autoimage command as follows to correctly unwrap a protein structure
inside a periodic water box ?

using the following commands
$AMBERHOME/bin/ccptraj topology < trajin.in > ccptraj.log

the trajin file
"trajin file.res
autoimage
trajout file_unwrapped.res "

then use the following command to extract the pdb

$AMBERHOME/bin/ambpdb -p topology < file.res > file.pdb

what is the difference between the command autoimage and the unwrap
commands of the ccptraj ?
Is there any way to extract unwrapped periodic pdb files directly form the
wrapped restart file using ccptraj ?
Is there any way to unwrap many restart files with one trajin file and one
ccptraj command?

Thanks in advance