Re: [AMBER] Question of AM1-BCC

From: asdda asa <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:03:23 +0800

My sincerely thanks to Prof. Jason , Prof. Dean, and Prof. Gerald,

Your comments are very helpful for me.

I calculated the total charge of the moiety including hidrogen and its side
chain atoms, that is 0.9597. The value is just for the moiety, I did not
calculate for all atom of the ligand. I mean, the moiety is attached to
other groups as well.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

nadaafiva