Re: [AMBER] Trajectory processing using ptraj

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:45:00 +0100

Hi Dan,

thank you very much for help!
cpptraj has produced valid dcd!
The only question is to
1) how to save subset of atoms in the resulted dcd
for instance I need to save dcd consisted of only protein atoms
:1-361
or
:1-361.CA,N,C -> if I need to save only protein backbone
or
:1-361, Mol -> If I need to save protein +ligand

2) Is it possible to save as the output stripped parm7 file consisted of
topology of protein + ligand only ?

thanks again for help,

James