Re: [AMBER] Principal Axis

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:49:35 +0100

Hello Dan,

  Thanks again for double checking these calculations, and I appreciate you
checking the code too. This particular water cluster has S4 symmetry,
making it an oblate symmetric top (or near-symmetric, depending on how
rigorous you define it). For now, the take-home-message is that perhaps I
need to increase my convergence criteria within my QM calculations in order
to have the the second and third moments of inertia align for the two
structures.

Best,
Karl