[AMBER] Why there is a conflict between ibelly and igb in REMD?

From: Jinfeng Huang <wwsshhjjff00.163.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 21:59:52 +0800 (CST)

Dear users£º
   I have found a confusing things when I doing the Replica exchange molecular dynamics . Here is the input and error informations.
============input==============
 &cntrl
   irest=0, ntx=1,
   nstlim=500, dt=0.002,
   irest=0, ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
   temp0=355.46, ig=30251,
   ntc=2, ntf=2, nscm=500,
   ntb=0, igb=5,gbsa=1,
   cut=999.0, rgbmax=999.0,
   ntpr=500, ntwx=500, ntwr=10000,
   ibelly=1,
   bellymask=":CAL,PO4,OHN"
   nmropt=1,
   numexchg=1000,
 /
 &wt TYPE='END'
 /
DISANG=chir.dat
=========error infos========
 Either use a different thermostat or avoid using ibelly.
ither use a different thermostat or avoid using ibelly.