Re: [AMBER] hydrogen bond charmm vs amber

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:00:09 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for clarification. I was not expecting that nacstruct does not
consider 'Hydrogens' for H-bonds. I gave a quick look in paper reference
you provided. What I guess is, if one wants to define a H-bond using
crystal structure definition as standard reference then we can use only
heavy atoms (resolution issues) so 3DNA/nastruct considers only heavy atoms.

thanks,
Jiom