Re: [AMBER] hydrogen bond charmm vs amber

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:06:10 +0000

Hi Jason,

Thanks.

>> ​Cpptraj recognizes the names used by the Amber residue templates where
that information is relevant

I just checked hydrogens considered while calculating H-bonds between base
pairs have same name in CHARMM and AMBER and that is why CPPTRAJ does not
complain (not relevant or not required information). Only few H names are
different which I think are never involved in any other DNA geometry
calculations (like twist, shear etc.) and thus cpptraj does not complain
about them.

regards,
JIom