Re: [AMBER] AmberTools14 MMPBSA CalcError with complex.prmtop and SA Bomb in use_sander=1

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:28:03 -0500

Ray,

Is there a corresponding keyword to determine space=1.0 in the MMPBSA
input, or is it only present in the PB input from _MMPBSA_pb.mdin? If the
latter, I've been able to run PB.in with space=0.5 through mmpbsa_py_energy
directly without issue. But if it is a very possible memory related issue,
why would it be that it crashes on PB only when I've chosen to use sander,
yet without sander being used it'll crash at GB instead? I've been working
under the assumption that GB does go through some surface calculations, but
not nearly as rigorous as those that PB employs.

I will see what I can do about testing it out on a different workstation
with more available memory to see what happens, though.

Best,

Kenneth