[AMBER] ZN metal parametrization using MCPB -reg

From: sailu <sai.ktp.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:13:40 +0530

Hello Amber users,

I want parameterise the ZN metal, which is coordinated with CCCH (three CYS
and one HIS residues) residues. I just followed MCPB tutorial. While side
chain modelling i got errors and unable to fix the problem. Actually, i am
new to amber. Please help in this regard.

Here, i have attached my pdb file , sidechain.bcl file and log files. Pleas
don't confuse with my pdb id. Just for convenience i have given 1AMP.

--
*Sarvagalla sailu,*
*Ph.D.scholar,*