Re: [AMBER] using multiple force fields in a simulation

From: Hannes Loeffler <Hannes.Loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:26:37 +0000

You would first need to make sure that both force fields are compatible
with each other. If you want to combine two AMBER force fields you
should be fine.

You will only need to create one single parmtop file with leap as pmemd
or sander will only read one. Read coordinates for both protein and
lipids into leap. You may find the 'combine' command to be useful here.

Cheers,
Hannes.

--
Scanned by iCritical.