Re: [AMBER] dendrimer-query

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:49:24 -0600

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Vishal Maingi
<maingi.ambquery.gmail.com> wrote:

> This reminds me something here that I would like to ask. I am just
> wondering why top2mol2 functionality has been removed with new Ambertools?

You can use cpptraj to generate a mol2 using Amber topology and
restart/trajectory:

cpptraj -p top.parm7 -y mymol.rst7 -x mymol.mol2

I think the results should be similar to (if not the same as)
top2mol2. Let me know if this is not the case for you.

-Dan