Re: [AMBER] solvation free energy

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:53:58 -0400

As I understand to calculate the solvation energy I have to use PBSA to
calculate the polar solvation energy. To estimate the non-polar part of
solvation energy I have to use SASA + Vander Waals interaction energy
between solute and solvent atoms.
My question is about the type of files I will use to calculate this, i.e
the prmtop and inpcrd file. Do I need to solvate it or use continuum
solvent model.

Regards
Kirtana