Re: [AMBER] ATOMS DO NOT MATCH BETWEEN PARM AND MIN FILES 46946 0

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 22:41:58 +0200

ambpdb -p complex.prmtop <eq5.rst> eq5.pdb
| New format PARM file being parsed.
| Version = 1.000 Date = 10/13/14 Time = 15:39:06

  ATOMS DO NOT MATCH BETWEEN PARM AND MIN FILES 46946 0

but when I use this script
pdb.in:
trajin eq5.rst 1 1 1
trajout try1.pdb pdb

cpptraj complex.prmtop pdb.in => I get the pdb file.

Is it because of ioutfm=1, ntxo=2 in my input files?

Thanks,
Hirdesh

*​*> I am using PMEMD in AMBER 14 to simulate my protein ligand complex.
After