Re: [AMBER] problems with "Could not find vdW"

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 08:08:02 -0600

Hi,

You really need to make sure you're following the format exactly. One
major problem is that your section titles are all followed by blank
lines, which indicates the end of a section. So this:

MASS

C 12.01 0.616

should be:

MASS
C 12.01 0.616

I strongly suggest looking at a few of the many frcmod files in
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm so you can be sure you are correctly
following the format.

Hope this helps,

-Dan