Re: [AMBER] problems with "Could not find vdW"

From: Investigador Química <investigacion.faq.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:59:17 -0300

Here is the force files defined for me. This is attached.
First I run the xleap
then I load the pdb file with: ntdox = loadpdb ntdox.pdb
then I load the atom charge file and atom type file with:

source setypentdox.dat
source setchargentdox.dat

To this step all is ok.
Then I load the frcmod file with:

frc = loadamberparams frcntdox.frcmod (this file is attached)

and the system says:

frc=loadamberparams frcntd.frcmod
Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
MASS
Unknown keyword: C 12.01 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA 12.01 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT 12.01 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HA 1.008 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC 1.008 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HO 1.008 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: NT 14.006 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: O 15.999 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH 15.999 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS 15.999 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-HA 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CT 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-HC 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OH 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-NT 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: O -HO 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-HO 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -O 3 in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-OH in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-HC in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -CT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OH-HO in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-HA in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-OH in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CT-CT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CT-HC in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-HA-CA in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-OH-HO in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-OH-OH in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-HC in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-NT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-OH in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-OS in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OH-HO in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS-CT in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CT-OS in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-HA-CA-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-HA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-HA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HA-CA-CA-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-C -CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-OH-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: C -CT-OH-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CA-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-OH-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CA-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-CT-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CA-OS-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-C -C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-C -O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-OH-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CA-CA-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-NT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-CT-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: CT-OS-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HA-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HA-CA-CA-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-OH-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: HC-CT-NT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: NT-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: NT-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: NT-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: NT-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: O -C -CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: O -C -CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: O -CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CT-C -C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CT-C -O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OH-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CA-CA-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CA-CA-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CT-CT-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CT-CT-H in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CT-CT-O in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
Unknown keyword: OS-CT-OS-C in parameter file. Perhaps a format error?
> check ntdox
Checking 'ntdox'....
Checking parameters for unit 'ntdox'.
Checking for bond parameters.
Could not find bond parameter for: CA - OS
Could not find bond parameter for: CA - O
Could not find bond parameter for: CA - O
Could not find bond parameter for: NT - HO
Could not find bond parameter for: NT - HO
Checking for angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: CA - OS - CT
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - OS
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - O
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - O
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - OS
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - O
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CA - O
Could not find angle parameter: CA - CT - OS
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OH - CT - C
Could not find angle parameter: C - CT - OH
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OH - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OH - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: CT - NT - HO
Could not find angle parameter: CT - NT - HO
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: OS - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: HC - CT - NT
Could not find angle parameter: OH - CT - HC
Could not find angle parameter: HO - NT - HO
There are missing parameters.

So i don't to do.