Re: [AMBER] Lambda Exchange

From: Jeff Wereszczynski <jwereszc.iit.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 13:50:31 -0500

Hi Jason,

OK, I'll disable the error checking and proceed with caution :)

And yes, the thermodynamic cycle works perfectly fine if you scale
intramolecular non-bonded interactions as well as intermolecular
interactions. The reason I ask is that in some systems it can help
convergence if you left the intramolecular interactions on, since this
represents a smaller perturbation to the system. Most of the time removing
the intramolecular interactions should be fine though, but I wanted to ask.

Thanks for your help!
Jeff

Jeff Wereszczynski
Assistant Professor of Physics