Re: [AMBER] Fwd: parallel amber installation failed

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 19:42:58 +0300

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your quick reply here there is a link to both files with the
configure and make outputs, please let me know if you can access them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/njtid64ckc1qrmb/AABMlxfmEYLB_JS7eSpE2V_6a?dl=0

Thansk!!

Fabian

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There were no attachments to your email. Can you at least paste the
> last 20 or so lines of the output from 'make install' so we can see
> the error message (or messages)? Thanks,
>
> -Dan
>
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Fabian <fabian.glaser.gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We are trying to compile amber for parallel use in our cluster for a
> while, as you can see below our trial failed, both the output and log files
> are attached.
> >
> > I will apprecciate any suggestions.
> >
> > Fabian
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> >> From: Amihai <amihai.technion.ac.il>
> >> Date: 7 באוקטובר 2014 16:15:53 GMT+3
> >> To: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
> >> Cc: "HPC-SUPPORT-L.LISTSERV.TECHNION.AC.IL" <
> HPC-SUPPORT-L.LISTSERV.TECHNION.AC.IL>
> >> Subject: parallel amber installation failed
> >>
> >> The parallel amber installation failed. Below is the log of what was
> done, please send it to the support.
> >>
> >> cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src
> >> openmpi-1.5.4 was installed there as instructed by the script.
> >> ./configure_openmpi gnu
> >> cd $AMBERHOME
> >> ./configure -mpi gnu
> >> up to this stage, everything was OK.
> >>
> >> make install
> >> failed with errors.
> >>
> >> Attached are the full output of the configure and make commands.
> >>
> >> Please forward them to the amber support.
> >> --
> >> Amihai Silverman
> >> Computing and Information Systems Division, Technion.
> >> --

> -------------------------
> Daniel R. Roe, PhD
> Department of Medicinal Chemistry
> University of Utah
> 30 South 2000 East, Room 307
> Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5820
> http://home.chpc.utah.edu/~cheatham/
> (801) 587-9652
> (801) 585-6208 (Fax)

Fabian Glaser, PhD
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit,
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
E-mail: fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel:    +972-4-8293701
Fax:   +972-4-8225153