Re: [AMBER] Zn CCCH

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:30:35 -0400

Hi Giulia,

You can check whether you have the directory under your $AMBERHOME directory:

$AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/ZAFF/201108/

In which you can find ZAFF.prep and ZAFF.frcmod. Please treat these two as right ones since the ZAFF.xml file under $AMBERHOME/dat/mtkpp/ZAFF/ directory has some errors in it.

To keep consistent with the prep file, for you pdb file, you need to rename the three Cys residues in the coordination sphere as CY2, one His residue as HE1 and the Zinc ion as ZN2.

Hope it helps,

Pengfei