[AMBER] trajout frames that statisfy hbond criteria

From: George Green <soyo.green.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:57:01 +0100

I have been doing some hydrogen bond analysis and have obtained occupancies
and other data for solute-solute hydrogen bonds using AMBER 13.

I would like to output some frames from the trajectory based on this
analysis, so that I can look at structures that have certain specific
hydrogen bonds. e.g. If there is a hbond between res37 and res44, I would
like to output all frames that possess this interaction.

Is there any way to do this with cpptraj?

many thanks for your assistance.