Re: [AMBER] How can I run Production MD for lipid in Amber12 using Lipid11-ff?

From: Bikash Ranjan Sahoo <bikash.bioinformatic.protein.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:44:12 +0900

Dear Dr Hannes and Dr. David,
   I do not have Amber14 license. I cannot install Amber14 tools in
parallel or serial in my cluster also. Tried many times and failed. Will
you be kind enough to share a useful tutorial to simulate a lipid and
protein in bilayer using Lipid11-ff. Upto Holding production run, pmemd.MPI
is running perfectly. Only production MD is not running and giving these
errors as mentioned in my earlier email. Kindly help me in solving this
problem for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Thanking You
Sincerely
Bikash