Re: [AMBER] CHAMBER: problem with water and swissparam generated ligand

From: Sarah Witzke <witzke.sdu.dk>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:20:25 +0000

Hi Erik,

Good that you got a bit further :-) File format conversion is a lot fun… or not.

WIthout having your files it's a bit difficult, but from the top of my head:
Have you check if you have this line at the end of your .psf file (before the CMAP terms):
       0 0 !NUMLP NUMLPH
Non-parmed-chamber used to be sensitive to this.

I have not used non-parmed-chamer in the amber package for a long time since I had several issues it could not handle for my particular system, so I am not up to date on any development there.

If you like, you can send me your .psf, .pdb, .rtf, .par and .str files and I can play around a little.

Maybe someone else have an explanation?

Kind regards,
Sarah