Re: [AMBER] Solvation of the membrane bilayer using tleap

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 18:27:30 +0400

briefly the main issue here that while solvating my bilayer + protein
system using

solvatebox protein TIP3PBOX {0 0 20} 1 # to place WAT onto Z dir only

some think water layer is also added along X and Y direction
so during equilibration my system will have some changing in volume and
density ( I've noticed it only after I removed *all* restrains from the
lipids and protein)

is it possible to simply cut this bad water and define new XYZ box vectors
using tleap?

James