Re: [AMBER] PBSA in AT14: invalid test case, estatic potential values are written in wrong units to DX files.

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:28:05 +0200

Hey Ray,

Thanks for the quick response! I do not understand how you have released
or will release that update. As described, AT14 update.5 missed to fix
named issue. Are you saying that you want to release an update for
update.5? The version of
http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/14.0/update.5 that I retrieve
right now does not address the problem.

Cheers!