Re: [AMBER] many initial systems for a two molecules system

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:51:57 +0300

This paper for example J. Phys. Chem. B 2002, 106, 3788-3793 use micelles to calculate different properties between a huge micelle and Na+, among them RDF, and the radius of the micelles are 22 Ang, but you are right about the flexibility, it's not as flexible as my molecules.

I may give it a shot anyway with several initial conformations.... maybe it will be interesting.

Best regards and thanks again,

Fabian

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153