Re: [AMBER] iwrap on very long simulation

From: <sunita.tifrh.res.in>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 19:22:28 +0530

> On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 18:53 +0530, sunita.tifrh.res.in wrote:
>> Thank you Jason.
>> When I was not using iwrap=1, after ~ 60 ns or so I was getting
coordinates overflow warning. Now I will try to use ioutfm=1 and ntxo=2
for my new simulations. Hoping it won't give any problem. If we get
such
>> problem again can we change it back to iwrap=1?
> Yes. But do you have a specific reason you don't want to use iwrap=1
from the beginning? I always use iwrap=1 (several other MD programs
effectively require setting iwrap=1...)

There is no specific reason. Somewhere, I read the diffusivity and other
property can not be determined if we use iwrap=1.

Thank you so much.
Sunita