Re: [AMBER] iwrap on very long simulation

From: <sunita.tifrh.res.in>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 18:02:02 +0530

Dear Prof. Case,

You have specified ntxo=2, but in the Amber12 manual ntxo= 0 (Unformatted
(no longer recommended or allowed: please use formatted restart
files)
OR
=1 (default) Formatted (ASCII) are there.

I didn't find an option ntxo=2.

Is there such option ??

I have also a question on iwrap. If we set ioutfm=1 then we don't have to
set iwrap=1 even for long simulation. Am I write ?

With sincere regards,
Sunita