Re: [AMBER] Using setbox command to prepare files for Umbrella Sampling

From: George Green <soyo.green.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:16:18 +0100

Hi,

I was manually adding a larger box as that was a suggested solution in the
list to get rid of the minimisation errors.

I ended up using cpptraj as suggested and got rid of the minimisation
stages. During this process, I realised that the errors were occurring
because I had imaged the original trajectory from which I was obtaining the
restart files. Using the original unimaged trajectory sorted things out.

Thanks to everyone for their comments. They have been very helpful!