Re: [AMBER] Distance command

From: zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:10:15 -0700

Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 5:00 PM, zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear amber users

I used distance command for calculating the distance of the center of mass
between ligand and receptor, since I need the coordination (x,y,z) of the center of
mass of ligand and receptor in output file, how can I add this action to get these data?
best regards.