Re: [AMBER] Error in making and running xleap

From: <ammarah.ghaffar.comsats.edu.pk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:16:09 +0500

Hello

The "loacl" was a typing mistake.

I again installed amber14 (in Downloads directory) using commands
"./configure gnu" and "make install" and set the AMBERHOME to `pwd`.
The "dat" directory was not made neither the "dat text file" was made.
So I manually made a new directory named "dat" and again ran the
command "make install". The terminal showed that the installation is
complete.

make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/ammarah/Downloads/amber14/AmberTools/src/nmode'

Installation of AmberTools14 serial is complete at Tue Aug 26 12:55:53
PKT 2014.

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ammarah/Downloads/amber14/AmberTools/src'
/home/ammarah/Downloads/amber14/src/Makefile not found, or -noamber was set.
This is expected if you do not have Amber14.

But again when I was trying to run xleap in the
"/Downloads/amber14/AmberTools/bin" directory via "./xleap", it gave
the following error.

-I: Adding /home/ammarah/Downloads/amber14/dat/leap/prep to search path.
/home/ammarah/Downloads/amber14/dat/leap/prep: No such file or directory

Other bin files are running. For example when I run the command
"./antechamber" it lists its usage (e.g., -i, -fi, -o, -fo etc etc)

Any suggestions please?