Re: [AMBER] positive free energy

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:03:02 -0700

Frankly speaking, it's not straight forward to remove a default in the
python script. We probably need a new routine to check the presence of
the keyword in the input file and to drop a fatal bomb if it doesn't
exist.

Also, other essential options should also set no default values, such
as inp=1 surface tension/offset, atom radius definition, and solute
dielectric constant etc. These options influence the quality of the
mmpbsa method as well. Doing so would force people to think before
choosing whatever approaches/options.

Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.