Re: [AMBER] Question on Updating AMBER

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:16:24 -0400

On Tue, 2014-08-19 at 11:42 -0400, Gulsevin,Alican wrote:
> I never updated AMBER14 or tried to modify anything, so it is
> implausible that some update or modification caused the problem. How can
> I get a fresh copy of AMBER as to your suggestion? I work at UF so we
> should have license for it, but I could not find something like a
> download page to download to whole package.

Amber comes as two packages -- Amber and AmberTools. The AmberTools
tarball is available as a free download from the website. The Amber
tarball is made available to groups and sites that purchase a license,
so there is no download link on the website for it.

Adrian Roitberg is a professor at UF on the Amber developer team, so
he's the one to talk to about getting Amber 14 there if you don't still
have an Amber14.tar.bz2 file lying around.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher