Re: [AMBER] Question on Updating AMBER

From: Gulsevin,Alican <agulsevin.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:42:34 -0400

I never updated AMBER14 or tried to modify anything, so it is
implausible that some update or modification caused the problem. How can
I get a fresh copy of AMBER as to your suggestion? I work at UF so we
should have license for it, but I could not find something like a
download page to download to whole package.

Thanks,
Alican