Re: [AMBER] Amber12 CUDA problems

From: Lorenzo Gontrani <lorenzo.gontrani.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 16:18:36 +0200

Dear Ross, thanks for the quick reply.
Overall, my simulation can be considered "non standard", since it is not a
protein nor a nucleic acid.
Though, you added a tutorial on ionic liquids recently..and I have been
using pmemd to study these systems for more than a year now.
It is surely a problem with my input, the same executable has no problems
for another system. The strange thing is that minimization runs without
problems, the fault occurs when NVT/NPT is switched on, and
that the problem does NOT happen if I use pmemd.cuda version 11 (on another
machine (older) with different graphic card, actually).
I generated the topology with a tleap script, after filling the cell with
packmol.
The files (mdin mdout inpcrd and prmtop) are attached.

Thanks a lot

Lorenzo