Re: [AMBER] Amber12 CUDA problems

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 06:39:04 -0700

Hi Lorenzo,

This means something is funky with your topology file. Likely something is
weird with the bonding or the atom ordering. The GPU code is more picky
with such things than the CPU code. Can you send me your mdin, mdout,
prmtop and inpcrd files please.

Also how did you build your prmtop file / is there anything that might be
considered non-standard with what you are trying to simulate?

All the best
Ross